Do Eighteen36Designs Themes work on WordPress.COM or Blogger?
NO, Eighteen36Designs Themes only work on self-hosted WordPress which can be downloaded from WordPress.org. You’ll need a domain name and hosting account first.
Are Eighteen36Designs Themes compatible with the latest version of WordPress and Genesis Framework?
YES, I keep my themes relevant to the latest Genesis Framework and WordPress versions, ensuring that your themes will be fresh and ready.
What’s your refund policy?
Refunds will not be issued for any Instant Downloads or Digital Listings under any circumstances. Please review the theme demos, requirements and get in touch if you have any doubts or questions prior to purchase.
Do you provide support?
I DO: I provide support for theme installation & setup.
I DO NOT: I unfortunately cannot help you with:
- Theme customizations or modifications.
- General WordPress questions – I do not offer general support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing. As well, never underestimate the power of a simple Google search.
- Third party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author. All third party plugins should be disabled before submitting a support ticket.
- Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised with your specific hosting provider.
Will uploading the theme affect my current post and pages created?
NO, all of your posts and pages will remain untouched- it’s just changing the look/style of how the content is laid out.
What are your support hours?
I respond to support requests Monday to Friday, and try to respond to all questions within 24 hours. Technical issues may take longer.